Check out a photo slideshow of some recent LP gas-related events, including a visit to New York-based Mulhern Gas and the LP Gas Growth Summit.
1. LP Gas Digital Media Content Producer Allison Barwacz, right, visits with Mulhern Gas Vice President Rick Cummings at its headquarters in Hudson, New York. Barwacz was on assignment for the magazine to cover the company’s use of drones.
2. Cargas Systems, a Pennsylvania-based business software and consulting company, was named 2016 Business of the Year by the Central Penn Business Journal. From left are Cargas’ Aaron Cargas, vice president; Chip Cargas, chairman and CEO; Heidi Bianco, director of human resources; and Nate Scott, president.
3. Crestwood Services announced plans to develop a new rail terminal in Montgomery, New York, scheduled to open this summer. The terminal, shown in a rendering here, will serve propane marketers in New York, New England and other parts of the Northeast. Read more about the terminal here.
4. Phillips 66’s Freeport (Texas) LP gas export terminal opened for business in December when the company loaded its first contracted cargo on the Commander, a very large gas carrier. Read more about the terminal here.
5. Mike Green of SkyBitz Tank Monitoring readies for his on-camera interview during the LP Gas Growth Summit last November at Reunion Resort in Orlando, Florida. The annual event brings propane retailers together with industry suppliers of equipment and services.
6. A new year means a new class of LP Gas Hall of Fame inductees. We’re already gearing up for the 2017 induction dinner and ceremony, set for April 20 in Nashville, Tennessee. Get ticket information here.