Eastern Propane & Oil
• Everett “Jim” Blair Jr. was recognized for his 25 years of service to customers and the company. Blair joined the company in 1987 as a delivery driver for Eastern’s Winchendon district office where he is still serving customers today. His work was acknowledged by the industry in 1998 when he was awarded NPGA’s “Driver of the Year” honor.
• Kathy Donlon was recognized for her 25 years of service to the company. Donlon joined the company in 1987 and has served in a number of capacities over the years, including customer service support, delivery operations, payroll and accounting. Since 1989, she has served as executive assistant to the president and is currently the plan administrator and secretary for the company 401K overseer’s board.
Cavagna North America
• Matt Gimmer was promoted from LP gas sales manager to the new position of director of supply chain management.
• Douglas Kapsa was named to the new position of sales manager, compressed gas equipment. He has been in the compressed gas industry for more than 21 years, most of which he spent with FasTest.
Railroad Commission of Texas
• Richard Gilbert retired after 11 years as the LP gas technical specialist to the commission.