• Tucker Perkins was named chief business development officer for the national council. A propane industry veteran with a background in product commercialization and business acquisition, Perkins will help drive new demand for propane by building and managing relationships with manufacturers and their dealers to help them bring to market new products that run on propane, the council said. Perkins comes to PERC after serving since 2009 as president and COO of CleanFuel USA, a maker of alternative-fuel dispensing equipment and a distributor of propane autogas fuel systems.
Eastern Propane & Oil
• Mike “Matt” Matthews was recognized by company owners and management for his cumulative 28 years of service to customers and the company. He has served in various capacities over the years, including delivery driver and dispatcher, before taking on his current role in delivery forecasting.
• Vera MacDonald was recognized by company owners and management for her cumulative 35 years of dedicated service to customers and the company. She has served in various capacities over the years and is currently a delivery representative.
Base Engineering Corp.
• Rick Pyle joined the company as director of sales, Europe. He brings his 30 years of industry experience to the company just as it has received international ATEX and IECEx certifications, allowing for increased global expansion. Pyle will be based in the United States under the new U.S. arm of the company formed in January.
• Rob Rose was named regional sales manager for Canada. He will oversee sales operations throughout the country. Prior to this position, Rose spent 10 years as an industrial sales representative with National Energy Equipment in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
• Deven Hurst is vice president of sales for the manufacturer of commercial propane lawn mowers for the landscape maintenance industry. He has worked in the outdoor power equipment industry for the last 26 years.