Ferrellgas Partners L.P.
• Troy Prewitt was named vice president of corporate development. He will oversee mergers and acquisitions activities. He has corporate development experience in telecommunications, investment banking and private equity. Prewitt was also with Ferrellgas from 1994-2000.
• Boyd McGathey joined the company as North Division president. He has more than 18 years of retail propane management experience, serving most recently as COO of Liberty Propane. Prior to joining Liberty, he served in various retail management positions at Ferrellgas for 12 years.
• James Giovanni became vice president of autogas and national sales. He will oversee the autogas sales efforts, relationships with key autogas OEM partners and propane sales to multiple-location industrial/commercial accounts. He has more than 20 years of experience in automotive OEM sales, OEM service and tier-supply channels. He most recently served as director of sales and marketing with Fusion Coolant Systems.
American Welding & Tank
• Caroline Hensley joined the company as sales manager for southern accounts. Her area of responsibility includes Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Tennessee.
• Dino Moretti joined the company as sales manager for western accounts. His area of responsibility includes California, Washington, Oregon and Nevada.
New Jersey Propane Gas Association
• Robert B. Nicholson III, president and CEO of Eastern Propane Corp., received the Howard Card Safety Award at the association’s annual meeting and awards ceremony. He was recognized for “leadership, dedication and service to the NJPGA and the NPGA in the promotion and support of safe propane practices on the local, state and national levels.”
Colorado Propane Gas Association
Marshal Younglund, AmeriGas, Commerce City; Sherry Cobb, JC Propane, Delta; and Charlie Brown, Independent Propane, Granby, were elected to one-year terms on the board of directors. Officers reelected to an additional one-year term were: President Paul Runge, Peak to Peak Propane, Lucerne; Secretary/Treasurer Cathy Buxton, Wallace Gas & Oil, Lamar; and Cobb as vice president.
Pacific Propane Gas Association
The following were elected as officers and directors: Officers – President: Ron Munson, Western Outdoor Wholesale, Portland, Ore.; 1st Vice President: Joe Westby, Ferrellgas, Vancouver, Wash.; 2nd Vice President: Bert Turn, Northern Energy/Heritage Propane, Ellensburg, Wash.; Secretary/Treasurer: Jim Stein, LPGasJobs, Vancouver, Wash. Directors – Becky Alderfer, AmeriGas Propane, North Bend, Ore.; Randy Camp, CoEnergy Propane, Corvallis, Ore.; Dave Drimmel, TEECO Products, Auburn, Wash.; Chuck Guenther, FEI, Yakima, Wash.; Dennis Rollins, Suburban Propane, Homer, Alaska; Dick Start, All American Propane, Yakima, Wash.; John Weigel, New Flame Propane, Vancouver, Wash.