1. LP Gas Hall of Famer Darrel Reifschneider, right, former president and CEO of Manchester Tank, visits the company’s booth at the NPGA Southeastern Convention & International Propane Expo in Nashville, Tennessee.
2. Ray Murray shares a lighthearted moment during a committee meeting at the New York Propane Gas Association’s Spring Conference & Annual Meeting in Colonie, New York.
3. The U.S. Virgin Islands Water and Power Authority is investing in a power plant that will include three Wärtsilä engines running on propane.
4. Phil Squair, senior vice president of public and governmental affairs at the National Propane Gas Association, sat down with the LP Gas digital team at the Propane Expo in Nashville to discuss key issues emanating from Washington, D.C.
5. Autogas was represented in and around Nashville during the Propane Expo. This Alliance AutoGas pickup, a propane-fueled Ford F-150, was parked outside the Embassy Suites one morning as LP Gas headed to the show.
6. The LP Gas magazine team felt like it was walking the red carpet at the Oscars as it entered the Young Gassers reception in Nashville during the Propane Expo.
Photo 1 by Brian Richesson; photo 2 by Rogen Rosenbaum; photo 3 courtesy of Wärtsilä; photo 4 by Kevin Yanik; photo 5 by Brian Richesson