1. An attendee of IPS’ open house and customer appreciation day inspects a bobtail during the event in Byron, Michigan. Attendees had the opportunity to view equipment from IPS and other vendors, as well as participate in a golf outing or canoe trip.
2. Brian Davidson of RegO attends IPS’ open house in Byron, Michigan. RegO manufactures valves, regulators and other equipment for the propane industry.
3. Propane dispensing equipment and generators were among the products on display at IPS’ open house and customer appreciation day in Byron, Michigan.
4. From left, Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner, R-Wis.; Matt Bisenius of NPGA; and Chad Kroening, facilities and project manager at Boehlke Bottled Gas, tour Boehlke’s facility in Cedarburg, Wisconsin. The company held an open house to demonstrate the versatility of propane and allow community members and government officials to tour the facility, which recently added 60,000 gallons of storage.
5. Propane Education & Research Council President and CEO Tucker Perkins, left, attends Bergquist’s annual open house in Toledo, Ohio. Rep. Theresa Gavarone of Ohio House District 3 and District Director David Wirt from U.S. Rep. Bob Latta’s office also attended the propane equipment distributor’s event. Dave Craft of Cardinal Bus Sales & Service Inc. in Lima, Ohio, was also in attendance.
Photos 1-3 by Brian Richesson; photo 4 courtesy of Chad Kroening/Boehlke Bottled Gas; photo 5 courtesy of Bergquist Inc.