Acquisition puts Gestion Jerico in propane storage tank market

August 23, 2013 By    

Gestion Jerico Inc., a commercial tank and home heating company, acquired 90 percent of Pro-Par Group, a Canadian manufacturer of storage tanks, dispensers and transport units. Pro-Par’s management will continue to own the remaining 10 percent of the company. According to a press release, Pro-Par has operations in Quebec and Ontario. The company employs 80 people.

This article is tagged with , , , and posted in News

Comments are currently closed.